Okay, so I’ve downloaded ‘Myfitnesspal’ app on my phone. I was totally fed up of eating shit so I thought a good way to control it would be to download the app. I burn at around 400 calories a day walking and doing pilates. And eat around 800-900 calories for the last 3 days. So it’s telling me I only consume 400-500 calories a day. If I carry on like this for 5 weeks I’d have lost 20 pounds. 10 weeks - 40 pounds. Its SUCH a good app. It really keeps me motivated to just not consume a ton of shit because the second I have to enter it in I know I’ll hate myself.
Dying with laughter! My dad has been trying to catch this mouse for weeks! It’s become his crazy obsession. Today I get this message on Skype and it’s just this picture of the mouse MUNCHING away in a Doritos bag! Like full on, not giving a shit, having a feast. Instead of getting rid of the mouse my dad just shut the door and let him carry on because he felt he ‘deserved’ it. I feel like this is going to turn into mouse trap… My dad had every opportunity to get rid of it… And didn’t and I’m gonna go home and the house is going to be burnt to the ground.
CHOCOLATE BANANA ICE CREAM
- Get 6 bananas, peel and chop into coin size pieces
- Put into a tupperware box and freeze over night
- Put the banana in a food processor/blender/hand held blender and mix until smooth
- Add 1 table spoon of cocoa powder and add vanilla extract
- Freeze for another 2 hours
You can change what you put in it:
- Table spoon peanut butter
- Table spoon peanut butter and table spoon cocoa powder
- Frozen berries
- Vanilla extract and mixed spices
- Add nuts of your choice